But now it's time to stop and I'm saying goodbye

The demands are immense. They come from every angle and there is nothing I can do to stop them. Who knew that so many things required so much attention.

I've never really needed you I always thought that I did. But I guess that was when I wasn't myself and didn't take the time to listen to what I wanted. I'm stronger than I realise and its happening now. All in good time.

I always saw this as one of my downfalls but maybe it's one of my strongest weapons. I give and give and give. But now its time to STOP. I'm not letting them take any more. My hands reach out for the leaves. I love the way they fall through my fingers. The old ones are the best. I'm not for you anymore. I've given enough and I'm sorry if for you that doesn't seem appealing but that's the way it has to be.

You'll understand one day and maybe we can talk then. Or maybe not but either way I'm saying goodbye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...