Things that are yet to come

There is a sense of relief, walking through the empty spaces. There are so many things I can do, no one can see me and I am free. I have a mission and you are not the one to know what these things are for me to do. My fingers are numb and want to break free. The mark on my wrist gives me an edge. I don't know what it is. I always like the marks and things that are worn in. The box is too small for me now, I've broken through the edges and its feels strange but in a good way like something new is happening and I like it. I like the taste of things that are yet to come. The unknown is exciting and revealing something that nobody can capture. I like things to be left to there own devices. So much can happen in this unknown space. Its where dreams are made. That dream I had when I was 5 that kept repeating itself and there was a cat in my garden that refuses to leave. I tried to chase him but he somehow managed to get away but still stay in the garden. It makes no sense in that way that dreams manage to. It feels good and I'm calling out for more. Give me more so I can bathe in the goodness of all these beautiful things I thought I had lost along the way. I'm running towards them and who knows what will happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We are free

Tomorrow is home to me

They bring me back to you...