The top was left off

There is a time for things such as these. The moment when the realisations comes in gently. Slowly but surely they are coming to me and I like it. The fighting has stopped and my mind and body are calm. The top was left off and I hadn't noticed at the time. I thought it was somehow firmly screwed on tight no room for any more. But this was not the case. The top is off and more things are allowed to happen. Maybe that's not the right word. It's not over. A stale stench of something undefined is lingering in the air and its mildly unpleasant. But I know it will pass.

You are there, you have always been there but my mind and heart were too clouded to see. There has been an opening in the trees and I can see now that I was wrong about it all. This is something I'm working on, I'm changing and I want to see everything for how it is rather than what I thought. The softness if good for me. The trees brush me with there wisdom and I run along the path. My feet do not want to stop but not in a way that would be running away instead I'm running towards what I know to be true. You will be there I'm sure of it I just need to catch up. The old box in my cupboard is trying to hold me back pulling at my ankles as though it thinks it has the answers. But I know that's not true anymore. I'm looking out towards the clearing and the sun is setting over the bridge. My hands are what guide me when I can not see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...