The sound surrounding us

The sound surrounding us is like the thought of drowning which I can only imagine is being trapped in a endless sea of suffering. Like death, that helpful reminder than all could be lost in an instant or being trapped inside my mind like the man on the diving bell and the butterfly only he didn't die and was trapped without being able to talk. The feeling overwhelms but keeps me calm, like that feeling of being under water but knowing you can surface at any moment. My brain is running a million miles an hour and then I close my eyes and it stops, everything slow down and I can see clearly. My mind is empty, like that time you decide to empty your bag out and feel how clean everything has become. Like that weird advert I also remember of the woman putting everything she eats in her handbag rather than in the bin. This emptying is important to make things right again. I've spent many years re-living whats wrong and I can see now, what I could not before or so I think. Its only a matter of perception but its true for me today. I'm sorry it took me so long,  I'll be with you one day without all the frills and fancy clothing. I'll be wearing my odd socks one with a hole in the toe and the other that has seen better days. I like that I'm now able to wear them it used to be different.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...