Where am I?

Its like it's crawling all over my skin. Trying to find its way in. Attempts to bite its way through, but the block will not let it. The block is necessary for now. Too many attempts has left one exhausted and empty at to its core. The sadness comes thick and fast like the realisations. Letting go of it all makes things seem all the more manageable but if things were as easy as that I would click my fingers and you would vanish in an instant, But my dear we all know this is not the way things work. When I go to sleep you are there, when I'm driving in my car you are there. When I'm running relentlessly around the park. I trust myself and know you are there. But where am I?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...