Echos of times gone by

There is a lot of things to mention but I will keep it short. For you and I both know we love the details but like to focus in on the things that ring truth for us both. I am dreaming of you often in way that is different than before. I know you are on the way and you are getting bigger each day and you are the thing that is ours and no one else can take you away from us. This is something I really like. I can hear the echos of times gone by and know I'm different this time. I will no longer let you down as I have in so many ways in the past. Your name is special and I write it everywhere just in case everyone else missed what I see in you. The memory remains always

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...