I hope it never stops

If the distance and the blink of an eye became the same thing. If the leaves crunched underneath her feet. If he looked the other way. If your eyes found mine across the room. We would never look away. It became something from nothing in the way you would expect or least expect. it matters less and less and more and more. Nothing makes sense but you have my back. I know it to be true always. I count on you to return once again like those petals from the first moments. They have remained in ways that comfort us. The neckline was always getting higher even with the zip that got stuck half way up. The memories caress the inside of my dreams like the way soft feathers kiss the breeze. Your voice is what I was always wishing for and only knew it was the right one once I heard it. I hope it never stops...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...