Hidden by the water

The time have gone by in a instance and we are here again. I can't quite see through the mist, a branch is in the way as usual. The same things on repeat like a broken record that you refused to stop playing. She is growing older each day and I know you miss her since you are not around to see the moments we capture underneath hidden by the water. Its okay, I know I'm okay, as for you my darling well you are responsible for when you choose to return to us. The candle is still lit in the back room of our house in case this has the power to control everything. I am standing one foot in and one foot out as usual, you know me well. Smiling because you wouldn't have it any other way. We are getting older and she looks more like you as the days more forward to the ones we always wanted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...