Scratching away the pieces bit by bit

You are looking and searching for things in all the wrong places. Some would call it barking up the wrong tree. But you my darling are in the wrong forest. I can see it all clearly mapped out and I am scratching away the pieces bit by bit. The feeling is in my head but also my heart. The strangers on the bridge are a reminder of the possibility of all things. Honesty is something we are both scared of. I’m passing by and you will never know I’m just around the corner. I’m not sure you will want me anymore but I wait secretly in hope. I lost a shoe in a way that seems ridiculous and I’m searching for it all over again. I think it fell in the water and sank to the bottom. I swim to the bottom and found you there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...