The loneliness doesn't knock at my door any longer

I am here and nowhere to be found. Everywhere and no where. These contractions are what follow us around like a shadow we don't want to see so we keep looking the other way. You are on the side of her and I can't face you anymore. My voice can not be heard. I am invisible. My face is glowing these days. I am reaching out to the ones who know the truth. These days are saving me like the patterns I used to trace along your face. I can no longer remember the way you were before. The loneliness doesn't knock at my door any longer and joy fills my heart. These days treat me well. In a way that no one believed was possible. I always believed and held out hope it would come. This ones for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We are free

Tomorrow is home to me

They bring me back to you...