I am in the place where I knew it would happen one day

I am in the place where I knew it would happen one day. There is silence all around us and the streets are empty apart from the names of people that have gone by. We wish them well and thank them. We move on, but we are different now. What went before is distant memory now. Echos fill up the room and fade just as fast. Silence becomes everything that we know. It is peaceful here. I can reach out and know you are there. We have waited all our lives for this moment back before we met many times. Lifetime after lifetime I choose you and never will let you down. It is important in times such as these we have each other all over again. I feel joyful in a way you will never know. This is it, lets dive right in and never look back 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We are free

Tomorrow is home to me

They bring me back to you...