I was brave

I am moving from one thing to another and you are there in the background. I not sure if it is real anymore. This sense of things is funny somehow. Today marks a day which we will never have again but I will remember I was brave. This is important to me now. There will be more on this in days that are yet to happen. Doing the things I have always wanted without checking to see if they are looking. There are things that we do and that change all the things we don't. There is always a choice and then another. We are never stuck and my arms reach out and I grasp the truth. I hear the breeze in the distant. Its getting closer and so are you. I am waiting in the place where you left me way back when. As within, so without

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We are free

Tomorrow is home to me

They bring me back to you...