This is all there is

A new beginning, and ending of sorts. I am thinking and living within my dreams, they are speaking to me in the distance. It is always the distance. Is this the end or shall we keep on going? I am going to keep going, we need to pull through this together. We are singing from the same hymn sheet. I know its true. The times are hard but we have each other. We smile knowing we are connected beyond the obvious. I am running down the street and laughing as I feel the breeze brush past me like it is encouraging me to keep on moving forward. We moved house at exactly the right moment. Our garden overlooks everything we always wanted. I am so glad we choice this space. We chose this, we chose us, we chose her. She is part of us and we have lived multiple lifetimes together in our little bubble. You are in mine and I am in yours. Kisses land softly and I brush my my hair way from my face and look up into your eyes. This is all there is

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We are free

Tomorrow is home to me

They bring me back to you...