Back where you belong

We are ready to face the day, together yet separate. This is the meaning behind the things we do not see. I am sensing these things out. Emerging through the cracks in the ceiling they come to us like fireflies in the distance. I am distanced sometimes with you. The things that scare us are what make us whole in the end. Is it the end or the beginning this is a familiar thing to us and them. Or is it you and me or perhaps we? We is a thing I like, It means more than the two of us, no one is fading in the background to allow us to exist. We all have seats at the table and we are high enough to see. I can see all that is true even if you want to turn away from this. I am not wishing to blank out moments of our lives. I want to see it all and be there in it all with us. The three of us, hold hands and I know this is how it is meant to be. The whispers in the distance of the waves of the trees and all that surrounds us. We are living near the water and we all are real. In that way that not everyone can be, my feet finally reach the ground. I don't even know how...the floorboards creak once again and I can hear you are here once again back where you belong. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...