I am with you now

 I am holding you up in my mind.  Are we ever free to be who we want or need to be? I am sure you know this and I wish to whisper this over and over with you in my mind. I am always speaking to you. You may have long since forgotten by I have not. I don't think I will ever forget you. This is important to say somehow even if you don't know it. I am running towards rather than away from all that we want. She is looking up at me with a questioning smile and I like you all over again. I am reminded of all the special moments, lets hold hands and run along the bridge and jump into the water together yet separate. The water surrounds us filling in the spaces in between. I am with you now. Don't let me go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...