Hold my hand and call my name

The petals are covering you in every way. You smile shyly like it is the first time. I can hear everything I need to. The forest is green as you would expect. Your eyes are looking my way again and and I feel something changed. You are making your way back to me. There is no need to forget, lets hold all our memories and embrace then as they have brought us here. We can swim if needs be but we are on our way back to where we belong. Something has changed so this will be better than the last and we know for sure we are real in every sense of the word. Hold my hand and call my name. You are everything I was always looking for. Lets make dinner and dance in the kitchen. I rest easy knowing you are there, my hand reaches for you in the dark and we are safe in here. And then dawn comes and takes you away again. I wish for more time as always I’m left with a bitter taste of wanting in my mouth. I know you will be back once again. I wait patiently till the moment arrives and takes my breath away...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...