The water receives us well

There are six stepping stones and we are always in the right place. I take a step towards this. It's the feeling of knowing it's always been this way beyond what you could ever have wanted. I am all you have wanted and this is bliss. The plans are in the making and I call out in the distance and the water receives me well. I am diving in and making waves. We are here together. The water surrounds us as we listen out for her. I am feeling something and we know it to be true. The distance comes upon us now like from the times in the past when we had met before. I can see her in my dreams always. I've let go and allow it all to exist. This is all there is. I am free with you and everything inbetween.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

They cut half of me away.

Seeing beyond it all