It's the feelings again...

It's the feelings again. They come back every now again and they take over. Its beyond reason and I know its hard for you to understand But what can I say? Its the feelings again. I've always been this way. I change and they come back. I stay they same and they are with me hiding in my pockets and up my sleeves. Its like when I turn the taps off and its keep dripping out and then its turning red and its everywhere. All over the bathroom floor like and you would have thought it would never disappear. I love the colour red. Its just well you know, how can I say? What I mean is, it just gives me that feeling. You know the one. Yes. That one.

Yes its the feeling again, written all over the floor I want to write all over your walls and never come back. But I always end up back here with one shoe missing and the other broken. I lost my laces somewhere along the way. Everything passes by in a blur like when I was inside that balloon. Why do they always take over and cover my ears so I can't hear things properly. They distract me and lead me back to you. Then the balloon pops and I'm back. Back to me who knows exactly what I need without any ones approval.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We are free

Tomorrow is home to me

They bring me back to you...