Its never the same

Its never the same when I'm with you. That smile I can't resist. I can't get enough. You feed me berries as though they are medicine for my insides. You are always bringing presents not like actual physical things but gifts from.another place. From another life I've never known. Its feels good. Its feels safe with you. I dont want this to ever end. I can't liken the feeling to anything else. I brush my hair and wipe your mouth. Its beautiful being with you. The insides of me are the same as the inner of you. We look different but we are the same. It works. Its plain and simple. But there is nothing plain and simple about you. I like the fact I can make jokes and hide my face away from you. My smile is showing beyond this place. My smile is big enough for those to see who are not able to reach it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We are free

Tomorrow is home to me

They bring me back to you...