I will discover all those things that I have long since forgotten

It's funny I guess, you know it deep down but you try to avoid it as much as you can. I tried, I really did try and I can't get you out of my head or is it my heart? My heart is calling out for you but you already set sail, you swam down the river a long time ago. and I'm sad, sad to accept these things that I know to be true. You have no place for me any longer. I point my toes and try to touch the surface of all the things that past us by. I hold on to a my secret wish that I will discover all those things that I have long since forgotten. My feet always did like discovering the parts we always used to hide. I feel comfortable and safe without a care in the world. My drawers are filled to the brim with secrets I have told and saved over the years, one day you will discover them but maybe it will be too late. Time has a funny way of testing us to see if we are ready to take the plunge. Did courage find you along those cobbled streets? Are you ready yet? I've been waiting years for this moment. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...