Ornaments in the living room

It is alright, it's alright. I feel it in my bones. You succumbed your self to the same old ways. Temptation got the better of you I see. Which makes sense to me, you haven't changed enough to see what everyone else can.  But that's okay, one day you will learn the things and you will be free. Maybe you will be old and grey but they won't mind. Letting it all go like throwing the dirty dish water down the drain. I never did understand the hold it had over you. But then I'm different to most and I like that. Looking the same never did appeal to minds such as mine. My mind is seeking the deeper way of life, the one in which everything becomes clear like when you polish the ornaments in the living room. I remember that year when I fell into the pond in our garden straight into the dead fish that was floating on the surface. I was so scared but you were there the whole time and holding my hand. Never let it go and we will be together in the darkness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...