Just because

There is nothing like this. My dreams have been chasing you for quite some time and they have caught up. One of these days my scar will be covered with this feeling. The waves are hitting the sides of everything I know to be true. My face is hurting from the constant thrashing but I know it will be okay. This seems like a shock to the system. It doesn't mean what you think, it never does. There is always something hidden lurking underneath the surface but that's okay. I can feel the cold air fill my lungs and my chest feels like it could burst. It is over flowing with things that have been in my dreams long before this moment. I'm not sure if you have discovered it but it is on the periphery, well it has been for a while now. There is no escaping this. The water is running deep through my veins. We can see what's underneath. I've never been one for superficial things and neither have you. We will run hand in hand into the water and you will be by my side and we will be free. This is happening on a level beyond our own understanding and we trust, we trust that things sometimes work, just because. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...