Contradictions follow me round

I feel like me but not, That tricky things are attempting to be a way that does not fit. Again there is nothing wrong with the way I was made and formed. This is celebrated by some and shamed by others. The silly parts are there to be enjoyed and kept. Only you know the truth, you are hiding away again and its okay. I have something up my sleeve in order to tempt you. Slowly making your way back out from hiding in the bush. Our childhood memories are whispering in the background and you can hear them ever so softly and they are bringing you back to me. It never has to be mentioned again that you went missing for all these years. you were missing but were always there somehow contradictions follow me round but we know it makes sense in the minds of those that feel. Rocks are crashing wildly against each other and there is a break exactly down the middle. I can hear them whispering ever so softly in the distance, the sounds are pleasing to my bones and I call out to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...