Uncaptured

Untitled document
Untitled, unnamed, uncaptured


Nurturing slowly, Manifesting slowly but surely then all at once.
I wake up calm without any thoughts...


The glass is in the distance


The reflections are good, what am I saying good is such a word like nice
Nice means nothing
Words mean nothing and everything at the same time


I like being outside and the darkness lurks in the distance or rather just under the surface.


The darkness and everything is allowed
I want it all and everything. Messy, real and everything in between. The leaves...


Boredom leads to this, leads to endless possibilities for you and me

I can hear you calling my name as I look back at all the things that are yet to cone. Like waves. The water covers my face and my body enjoys this feeling. My body is back attached to my head again, the way most people are not accustomed to living.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...