In front of us all along

I am living in a dream that looks and appears to you as though it is not one. But secretly you will come to find just like me that this is all we ever had. The moments that are between us are rich and varied just how I like. I breath in the softness that surrounds you and always feel at home. It is calm and safe just like that day when I was younger and knew that this world was made for me. Another world another space exists. We both knew it back then when we were in different places, in the same one somehow. The trees in the forest covered us from view and the people were calling to us over and over. They thought we were lost but as we both know we have never been lost just blind to what was in front of us all along.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...