The moment before it begins

There are a few things left unsaid and it’s kind of funny somehow. We saved them, ready for next time. There is always something to say and there is always a next time. That's what I like about this. The seasons looks good on you. You wear it with ease, the atmosphere around you is deafening and you just take it in your stride. There are some who can not be the way you are. I feel that this was always going to happen. A deep sense of knowing, like the truth is difficult to hide especially in the finer moments. The carpet is full with all the things everyone else has tried to hide and stuffed underneath in a last minute attempt to hide all that is true. We don't need to hide. That's what I like the most. The realness brings a sense of freedom like eating strawberries in winter which may seem strange buts its our way of knowing. Explanations are not needed here. The fridge is working normally now as though it was waiting for you. Dust is settling, carry on coming back to me in the moment before it begins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...