Words fail us in moments we need them most

We are on our way. Call me by my name. Secrets land on top of wishes and I hold your hand. It is right before the best before date and I say nothing. Words fails us in the moments we need them most. You are distant as usual and its feels a bit like death. The darkness clouds our view and I am far away from where you are yet we are sat side by side. This how it will always be, we can continue or make a new choice. I am always needing to be real. Its not even a choice my body will not allow it any other way. We were made differently and that's okay. I am reaching out to those with hearts of gold. Its a feeling I cant quite describe it feels a lot like bliss and nothing like the others. This is what secrets are made of they find me in my dreams. I will meet you there and we will smile as how simple things need to be without the need for making it any other way. I will make a wish and make a dream of all the things that we know are true for us and everyone else that understands this way of life. I am grateful for you in this moment. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...