You are always on the other side

I am here waiting and waiting. The timing seems to be working on our side. There is never a dull moment and I am sure you are believing in the things that appear unreal like that clock that we watch everyday, it stopped years ago but we sit and wait. Your face is looking a little different these days. Time is a funny thing, it is like wearing your best clothes and having no one to wear them for. Why do we wait until the things have turned bitter in order to be real? The realness is everything I am yearning for yet wait until the time is right. I am wearing all my best clothes now. The tap has stop dripping and the noise in the distant is getting fainter as each moment is passing us by. I see the things that others don't notice and we laugh at the same things. Our minds are drifting off to sleep and resting ready for the big one to come along. I know it is true for you and not for them. The light is getting brighter for us. Letting it all go is when it all begins. You are always on the other side without me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...