Will you whisper into the darkness or skirt around it?

There is something I am saying in ways they don't understand. It is that feeling you know deep down is right. Will you whisper into the darkness or skirt around it? Denying these things makes them scream louder and louder. I am sure of it in more ways than one. You are hiding again and burying it all deep underground. The moon shines brightly and can see through everything. My thoughts drift away into the night and dawn is fast approaching us. I no longer feel like death is creeping up on us. I am swimming in my thoughts and sailing through the memories. I keep them loosely folded. This is not what it seems. You are never what you seem. I am appearing in all the places I have been before but not really noticed before. I am noticing you and everything is leaning towards the truth. The honesty and openness of it all it what I like most. I said goodbye to the old me and welcomed all that is new and all that is wanted and sacred.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...