I am living in between the story of our lives

I am living in between the story of our lives. I haven't quite made it yet. The things in which we cannot see are calling us again and we are being pulled further towards everything that is true. Its a feeling of a deeper knowing. We are turning everything around and I am on the fence. It is a place I know quite well. I lost a shoe over one side and threw the other one just so they has each other for company. I decided it would be better to leave them behind. I am choosing you over them. I am free of all that no longer needs me. Hold me in between the moments of our lives. These are the ones I dream of. We are in it now. Our connections allow us to reach far and wide. I am knocking on the door hoping you will be on the other side. I have been waiting till the right moment to tell you, but as we all know patience it not something that comes easy for me. I will be brave and share my secrets but only with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We are free

Tomorrow is home to me

They bring me back to you...