It is often things that appear so easily and obvious that are hiding the truth

Our dreams deserve to be heard? From all angles it makes sense from the pit of my inner knowing. I can feel it down deep deep down. Sometimes it is hidden by many things that you would least expect to be down there. Its like a magicians trick, sometimes you can not believe your eyes. It is often the things that appear so easily and obvious that are hiding the truth. I don't like hiding any more. I am not one to do these things that cause me pain. I am sad to see you haven't made it this far but I wish you well and see you from afar. Wishing wells are marvellous  things I look down and see someone else's face reflecting back at me. It is  a dream that has gone too far. I am in the distance waiting patiently to be seen and heard again 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We are free

Tomorrow is home to me

They bring me back to you...