Return to you again

We think we are alone. We are not, we never are alone as we think we are. If you speak up and share your calling the birds will come and save you. Even if your wings are clipped they can't stop us now. The bandages have come undone and things have been ripped apart for you to emerge and return to you again. I have always wanted you that way. Just as you are, there is no need for you to be anyone but you. That's what makes this life so worthwhile we are wonderful just the way we are. I can hear the birds they have found us in the distance and no one else is around to see we are being revealed once again. We are smiling at each other and give each other a wink and know this is true. My hand finds it way to you under the cover and I hear your breath and we sleep soundly once again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We are free

Tomorrow is home to me

They bring me back to you...