I send my whispers

Life is so precious, there are times when this feels so strong. It is one of those days, the slightest noise wakes me from sleep and I'm back as though its happening all over again. Panic sets in and I am paralysed by everything. Visions haunt me of what I saw before it emerged. My heart is sad, sad to see the world come to this. We are so close but live on opposite sides of the fence, both pushing for what we believe to be right. I almost can't believe it. I feel protected in some way someone was looking out for me and I was thinking of you. You are always in my dreams and I wish for better things that I could not give. Some things are not possible these days. Age is not treating me well and my body is failing me. I can barely see or hear but I know what is true. Remember the leaves are there to give you a sign. I never gave up hope and will leave you letters and hide them in places for you to find one day when you're old and wrinkly. I hope you feel the joy you always wished for and laugh, I will always remembering you laughing and you eyes twinkling. I send my whispers into the night sky and hope that they will reach you someday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...