I call your name

I call your name but you are not listening anymore. It seems as though you left me behind without so much of a care in the world. I will whisper songs into the night time in order for secrets to reveal themselves. Its only when the night time creeps in that things begin to be real and as they ought to be. I've always like the dark. It captures things that can not be seen in the midst of the everyday in which we call life, our life. Things are not what they seem anymore. We are separate for now and I will keep a piece of this locked away, protecting the very nature of everything we know to be true. It will be watered daily and sometimes I will take it out and tell all of my secrets once again, but for now its time to close the door. It's tugging on my sleeve again and I can't resist and open it once more to sneak another quick glance. You are there in all your glory and I am smiling from around the back. You know what this means because you always do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...