I can feel in the distance

The feeling of inertia filters through everything. Clouding what I know to be true. I can feel in the distance. Joy is hiding out and on its way to me and to you. We have something special that I can’t feel with the others. I want it to be you, always you. My hands are feeling how light this feels in my heart, like its right. We just fit. Its simple and yet so precious. It can not easily be replicated. I hold my breath and avoid the day as a way to honour what we have. To live in my mind of all the times we have felt this way and continue to do so. I’m looking towards our future together, we are holding hands and running across the sand into the distance. We have many things ahead of us and I don't want to let it go. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...