We are the real ones

I am reaching out and falling down. You are standing waiting to be told. The abyss is embracing me exactly as I always wanted it to . We are the real ones falling in the cracks between what everyone else thinks to be true. I am falling as you are catching and we are never the same following this moment. I take a breath and let it all go. The trees are swaying in the breeze in a way that is different to the rest. We are different and yet the same. That old things I like to say. I have known you all my life and yet we have come together again just when things were right. It needed to be this way in which we don't understand but feel it in our bones. We wish the others well and thank them for everything they did. Lets play the music from our childhoods and sing quietly as we sit in our beautiful house and look out at the garden. We are watching and she is playing and happy. The joy is infectious and this is how its meant to be. We have waited a lifetime and I wish it could have happened sooner. I've wanted you always. My heart knows we are safe here. Whisper to me as you have done since we were little. I am holding on enough to let go and you return again exactly as planned. We are the real ones...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...