There is room for us in every place we find ourselves in

Letting go. To make space for it all to be allowed. Space for the new to emerge and bloom like castles in the sand. Your face looks like mine and I whisper across the water to you. Wait you will find me there. Glistening, my eyes are wide and open welcoming you into a space I have reserved. A special kind of space thats not meant for the others. We will make great things together along with the moon. You will hold my hand and its like its always been this way. Your heart is safe with me. We treasure it all and hold on lightly. There is room for us in every place we find ourselves in. I can hear your song softly in the background as my heart beats a little faster at the thought of you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...