Not on the Edge

I am everything to you and this is something else. You can feel it deep within your bones. It is a feeling, so the others can't see it. This is the funny thing so many have tried to avoid the feelings. We are always winning in what we want. Because we come back to self and heal the things that are calling out to us. We feel the feelings and move on. We keep moving forward in ways that are new and only for us. The others could not reach these levels of depth. It's not a judgement just the way things are. Age has treated us well if you think of it. Timing is a beautiful. It can be a wondrous thing. She is out there and she is waiting for us. I promise you I will keep your little heart safe. It's not that your heart is little, its more expansive that anything I can imagine that's why you chose us. It's just that it feels delicate, not that you are delicate but to me your heart is delicate and I want to treat it gently as that's what you deserve to be treated in way that others are not able to give. You are my soul deep within. I am loving you in all ways and I will keep doing so on the days I forget how to be when I have lost my way and feel myself being pulled in the quick sand and the snakes are hissing at me trying to tempt be back to the darkness. The darkness doesn't call my name anymore. It's forgotten who I am as I am no longer the same. You know this more than most. My mind sometimes wanders and believes the delusions. I want to live in reality with you and her. Being in it always. I want to be in it always, not on the edge. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...