Its time...

The dust settles in my mind. Its so crazy but here is it. In all its glory. It's been hiding all these years or is it that I've been ignoring it for all these years? You know there are flowers that sing to me and call my name. Why my darling have I not heard or listened to you till now? The excitement is rising and the fear has disappeared. You and everyone we know can feel it. Enjoy it, live it, breathe it and don't let anybody tell you otherwise. It's my life, the life that I want the one. The one I've been waiting for. You're the one I've been waiting for. No not the one you think. Tell me a song and I'll sing it for you at bed time. There is a smoky sensation in the room that's clearing the more I think about it. I'm allowing you to reach out for me. My hand is reaching back to you. Grab it and lets run naked laughing our way through the empty cobbled streets.  My heart is singing beautiful songs it's never been allowed to before. The sea is near lets dive in and see what happens. Its now or never.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We are free

Tomorrow is home to me

They bring me back to you...