I can breathe again

The cuffs on my sleeves are rolled up. The colour is appealing to the eye. I love this place. This feeling. How strange to think it was only what feels like yesterday you called to say you wanted me. Feelings are so odd. Sometimes you just know something is right and so easily you know when something is wrong. Like when you first meet someone and you get that vibe. Good or bad or indifferent. Sometimes it's so strong. We sat on the steps on that cobbled street and talked for hours. It’s funny because you're nothing like the others but then I’m nothing like how I was before. My mind enjoys been challenged to think outside the box. I hate that saying. To think in a different way seems more fitting somehow. The millions of thoughts in my mind distract me and I can breathe again. Fully breathe in the sea air and see the beautiful flowers that are calling out to me. Talk to them you said. Tell them your thoughts, ask them questions. You never know what they will say in reply. You always surprise me and I like it. Do it again and again until there are no more surprises...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We are free

Tomorrow is home to me

They bring me back to you...