My flaws not yours...

I cant seem to put my finger on what it is. Why are my flaws so appealing to you to rip them apart and use them as your own. A part of me I would prefer not to exist and since they do. I like them to be kept private rather than you parading around as though they some how make you in to something or someone or anything other than you. It's strange to me but I guess I live in a different time and different place to you. Im carefully cutting the grass while you are squashing the delicate flowers with your clumsy fingers. Unaware of the destruction it's causing. You are pissing all over any of my positives and dressing it up as a well intentioned favour. Well I don't need favours of that kind in order for you to feel better. I'm alright as I am thanks, flaws and all. Let me breathe my own air and just be yourself. The world will thank you in the end. And so will I.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We are free

Tomorrow is home to me

They bring me back to you...