And it was over before it began...

And it hit me.  Blocked. 

Well least its a clear message. Similar to that of a kick in the teeth. It hurt for like 5 seconds. Until I realised I'm not the same any more. The old me would have gone ahead and changed everything to be perfect person. That shit just doesn't kick it these days. Maybe it was my granddad cardigan or the fact I hadn't worn my hair in the right style or that I sat in chewing gum. Either way a bit of honesty and having the balls to say it. Goes down well in my book but that's where we differ. I knew it wasn't right from that moment. I'll keep my messy hair, the things that make me weird along with meaningful conversations. I mean netflix? Are you serious? Family bonds a little too close for my liking. Cut those apron strings or at least loosen the grip. Peru my darling you are looking sweeter by the minute. 

Wait for me I'm on my way...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...