Me & Him

I did not speak when I needed to.  This let us both down. What needed to be said was left unspoken. The moment passed by painfully without even so much of a tiny whispered 'I like you' or any other ounce of honesty. But as always things carry on The birds still sing the same fucking song and the wind rattles my window.

But all I see his him.

His face stained my memory. The truth is hidden by mountains of bullshit.

Your voice is in my head. Those eyes are still all I see.

Time is painful when you are not around yet still it does not ease when you return. I made you up and the truth shattered by dreams. Broken shards of my make belief picture on my bathroom floor and I crumble beneath the truth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...