This is how it feels...I can breathe but only just...

Glass is everywhere. It sparkling and white.

Shattered all over the ground and I try to step forward without cutting my feet. I just about manage it but then at the last hurdle I stumble. Its always the same. But somehow I know even though it feels the same, this time its different. What a contradiction but some how it makes sense in my mind. I'm not sure if its the film that covers my face, as though I'm trapped in a bubble and can't get out. But somehow I know that it can be overcome. The glass is there to remind me of this. I want to roll my body all over the floor and scream at the top of my lungs but settle for a tiny whisper that allows that same old song to be revealed once again.

What would it feel like to be stuck inside a balloon? The colour is red and masking my face.

Well this is how it feels. I can breathe but only just and I can see you but only just. You can't see me but only just and I'm stuck with out realising but only just.

Everything is clouded and my mind is racing mainly thoughts that would not suit anybody to have. But I'm determined this will not be forever and the more I share the less it takes over and the balloon is getting smaller and smaller.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...