Call me a professional pretender...

I used to jump from relationship to relationship always changing to suit the needs of the person I was with rather than being myself. I wasn't even sure who I was.  So it for me it fine to just be who they wanted me to be. But I would always get bored and jump ship before I was in too deep. It was so lonely. I also started relationships with anyone who would have me. I was scared to really feel anything so I just pretended, call me a professional pretender if you like. I was so scared to be real that I created all these different versions of myself. But it always left me feeling empty because I couldn't say how I really felt, or do what I really enjoyed. On the surface I looked as though I was happy but deep down I was utterly miserable. Thank fuck I'm not like that any more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...