It's better this way

The scars are fading fast. The drip will not stop. I am all of you yet none of you. When will you listen?

Its nibbling at my feet again. Yes, you know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm not explaining it like I always have to. I want it to stop but yet want to see if I can hang on in for a few minutes to see how far I can push myself.

This is not what I expected and yet everything I always wanted. I can't keep my hands to myself. Not in the way that one would expect but one in such a way that seems silly some how!

I know its better this way. The mirror reflects that face that I can't stand like that place I called home as a child.

It just doesn't seem to make sense yet in the back of mind its perfectly clear. This is not what you expected yet you're still here. You don't run away at the slightest of hurdles. In fact nothing seems to faze you, not even if I do all the ugly things most people hate. You just blink and say something funny.

I've been waiting a lifetime and now I don't even know what to do with myself...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow is home to me

We are free

They bring me back to you...